I’m pretty happy with the work I have produced. There are things I could have done defiantly also thing i could of changed. Starting with the amount of options I have in my narrative. To be fair I was focusing on the main plot live leading the main character (the white Ork) though the story, in the story he does head the wrong way by the choices you make. But not a lot this is one or maybe the main thing I could have changed by adding more options. I think I have quite a lot of fight scenes to make up for it. The fight scenes is the main thing I used to show it’s a game rather than a complete story. I like the story I’m not very good when it comes to writing and grammar but for my first attempt to make a narrative think I have done pretty well I like the characters but mainly the journey he takes to fine himself, and the decisions in front of him (you). It’s hard to make a story that makes you feel that you are in their shoes and think about your decision, I haven’t quit got its right throughout the narrative I think I would have to make the characters and the environments you are placed in with a tone more depth, sadly this is a skill I have not got. Maybe in time I can develop my skill to put the depth that is missing.
I
did look at the lord of the ring Frodo bagging for inspiration how his travels changed
him with the ring, he started out as an innocent young guy (hobbit) but throughout
the story he slowly becomes evil, the ring is changing him I was focusing on
this concept but instead of something else doing so my idea was himself (you),
he was the evil and good one. Like the game infamous if you do something bad
you get evil powers. In my narrative I have done this and I think I have pulled
it off quite well. Like I have said be for its my first attempt trying this
there could be many things I could of changed and done different but I tried to
keep it simple so I wouldn’t confuses myself in the process of putting the
fighting in the narrative.
Im
happy with the first act how and why you are what you are and why you are doing
the things you do. Heading to place and seeing new things the forest village
reminds me of the shire from lord of the ring but instead of the houses in
hills they are in trees.
The
second act is good ass well because the people in these villages are always
happy with the war and you so the choice of being good and evil batters on if
you like the people.
The
second act I think the part with the choice of saving your mother and choice
her or the world was quite good.
Those
are the parts that are most important I feel if I was better at writing it could
have been so much better, maybe more time I could have done so. But all in all I
him happy what I have make.
No comments:
Post a Comment